It was a low key today. I took advantage of extra sleep; a very warm and sunny day and I actually did my workout at home, which included weights and a long roller blade ride! Yes, I finally got out my blades and went for a spin. First time this year. I love inline skating, when my wheels hit the bike path, and I put on my music, well, it’s like all my cares and worries disappear. It is total escape for me; it calms me and energizes me all at the same time.
Probably head out to Jessica’s for Chinese tonight. It’s a very warm evening and I will have to water the lawn as well. Oh spring, gotta love it.
More pics on Flickr from Easter weekend in Ucluelet. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandygirl/sets/72057594119580555/
Have a wonderful evening and I hope it is as sunny and warm where you are as it is here in Chestermere, Alberta!
Friday, April 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment