I love February it is one of my favourite times of the year. Yes, it is still winter, but you can almost feel springs eagerness to show her blooms! It is also the month where lovers get to show their appreciation either secretly or openly and although I think we should always show our love every single day, how wonderful that we get to honour love, make a big deal about love, on a special day.
Oh and don't forget that little groundhog that lets us know just how much longer we have to keep our winter parkers on!
February is also the month I was born. It is always new beginnings for me. Each year reviewing what I have learned the previous year, looking forward to exploring the opportunities yet to come.
Not to mention… it is a very short month and well. I am short also so I can relate!
Happy February all!
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment