Never underestimate the power of God and the universe! I have learned much about this in the last three years especially.
I think, surrendering to the universe is just letting things be without thinking you have to control everything. Unfortunately, like giving it up to God, people believe surrendering to the universe means that they don’t have to work on living in the moment or make an effort to learn and grow and evolve enough to feel confident and trust in the choices they make. A way to not take responsibility for their life decisions. If I give it to God and or the universe I don't have to be responsible for my actions... I am positive this is not what surrendering to God is about.
I read this line last night… “Give up struggle and allow the universe to participate in the creation of your life.” I absolutely loved that line. The thought that we allow the universe, God to participate in our lives is like asking a friend to come and join in on the fun you are having while playing. That saying "the more the merrier" wasn't carried forward because it was meaningless!
One cannot underestimate the power of letting go to the God and the universe. You see, it gives us something to have faith in, encouraging us to reach higher ground so that we might completely believe and trust in ourselves to make loving decisions.
Letting go to God and the universe is really surrendering your fears and trusting in love.
I think, surrendering to the universe is just letting things be without thinking you have to control everything. Unfortunately, like giving it up to God, people believe surrendering to the universe means that they don’t have to work on living in the moment or make an effort to learn and grow and evolve enough to feel confident and trust in the choices they make. A way to not take responsibility for their life decisions. If I give it to God and or the universe I don't have to be responsible for my actions... I am positive this is not what surrendering to God is about.
I read this line last night… “Give up struggle and allow the universe to participate in the creation of your life.” I absolutely loved that line. The thought that we allow the universe, God to participate in our lives is like asking a friend to come and join in on the fun you are having while playing. That saying "the more the merrier" wasn't carried forward because it was meaningless!
One cannot underestimate the power of letting go to the God and the universe. You see, it gives us something to have faith in, encouraging us to reach higher ground so that we might completely believe and trust in ourselves to make loving decisions.
Letting go to God and the universe is really surrendering your fears and trusting in love.
Love
“The essence of contentment and the foundation of serenity. Love is the activation of your spirit reaching out to make connections. It overcomes grief, harbours no ill will and heals all separation.”


No comments:
Post a Comment