Well having just gone out and spent $100. on clothes (my downfall I might add), I thought I would write on how to save money tonight. Like I’m an expert… NOT! And like I’m really going to try and save money…NOT! I mean what’s it for if you can’t spend it right?
Anyway, while surfing the net and reading the different ways to save money I ran into this site. It is so cool. Thought you might be interested in it and hey you might even save some money while you’re at it.
Roxanne and Stephanie, I though you’d both get a kick out of it because you have kids around to make if fun. Nick would probably just shake his head at me and think I’m on my way to the “Loopy Fair”!
Enjoy your evening!
www.savemoneygames.com
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it!! You know, I actually used the Money Jar version when I saved money to go on my Taos vacation last year. Saved all my change for a year. Ended up with close to $500!
Post a Comment