Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And what freedom felt the Butterfly...

And I am just beginning...
Today my friend E.D. mentioned that I had not written much in my blog lately. I told her that I thought that I was becoming a bit repetitive in my material and I needed a break to find inspiration.

I feel like I am morphing again. Reflection, contemplation and meditation, seem to be the medicine of the day lately and perhaps because of it, more inspiring words and thoughts will be born of it.

I have had an urge to quiet myself within this past little while, I believe it is about letting go of yet another part of what was, so that I might make room for what is to be.

So my dearest of friends, those who are so wonderful at keeping an eye on my writing, Evelyn, Cheryl, Lois, Roxanne, Stephanie, Phyl, to name just a few. Don’t abandon me quite yet.

Inspiration is everywhere; you just need to be of open mind to see it.

“Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward. ~Henry Ford~


And here E.D. I thought I had an original thought!

More to come…

1 comment:

Leslie: said...

It IS hard to let go, Sandy. It has taken me so so so long but finally it must be done. Our loved ones would not want us to live forever in our grief, but rather to move on towards a new happiness. Hopefully, we will talk about this at length one day.